Sunday, January 18, 2015
Saturday, March 15, 2014
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
|Check out Kara's Party Ideas for more|
|See Wedding Chicks for more|
|See more on Etsy|
|See more on Blog lovin|
|See more at Catch my Party|
Friday, November 15, 2013
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Sunday, October 20, 2013
So, this morning I had amaze-ball lighting in my front entry way, and with a crying 5 week old, and a 2 year old eating chips on the stairs I managed to snap my Halloween / Fall entry way. Oh, yes that's what I learned-- the front of my home has the best natural lighting at noon.
Another major announcement is that baby number four has arrived! He's amazing and makes our family complete. And now, he'd like to make his blogging debut by sharing a few words:
Okay, so for my fall entry way, a few things have changed since I last shared my entry way.
I wanted to create a modern take on the traditional Halloween colors so I opted for my fav color palette; white, and gold. The entry totally fits our family, because up until last year we didn't celebrate Halloween as a family for religious reasons, but always decorated and had family time with crafts and such to make the kids feel included.
So, here's how we styled our entry way this year!
- Pillow: DIY, leftover fabric from my master bedroom covered an old pillow
- Tassel Garland: Sold here
- Cake plate: Sold here
Sunday, September 1, 2013
Anywho--without any further ado here is my finished master bedroom. I DIYed, thrifted and shopped for the past 3 months to complete it before the arrival of our baby boy who will be sleeping with us ( yup, we're co-sleepers) for at least the first 15 months of his life. Mkay?. So consider this a nursery / master bedroom. Or a nuster bedroom if you will.
Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the post to see the sources and all of the wonderful vendors we worked with for this shoot.
Special thanks to BeddingStyle.com, Thrifttown, Homefromindia.com and Dash and Albert.
1. Rocking Chair: DIY, reupholstered and spray painted: Thriftttown
2. Rug under coffee table: Dash and Albert
3. Blue pulls on dresser and nightstand: Homefromindia.com
4. Jute Tote bag for baby essentials: Homefromindia.com
5. Bedding: Quilt and Duvet: BeddingStyle.com
6. Tassel Garland: Glam Fete By Bri on Etsy
7. Throw Pillows on Bed: DIY from old dresses
8. Coffee Table: Roadside Pickup
9. Throw on Rocking Chair: Thrifttown
10. Pillow on Rocking Chair: DIY from an old dress
11. Dresser: Craigslist find, sanded and painted
12. Dark brown sitting chair: Thrifttown, reupholstered with blue and white fabric
13. Glass bottle vases: DIY from old malt bottles and dipped in paint
14. Paper Flowers: DIY using white and ivory tissue paper
15. Large mirror above dresser: Thrifttown
16. Brass Lamp: Thrifttown
17: White Lamp: DIY-- Spray painted glossy white:Thrifttown
18. Blue and gold Cake Plate / Jewelry holder on bedside table: Glam Fete By Bri on Etsy