So in my brain I am doing a tiny little dance for finally finishing my master bedroom. I can't move actually because I am almost 37 weeks pregnant with my fourth baby at this time, so please do the jig for me. Or shimmy. I love the shimmy.
Anywho--without any further ado here is my finished master bedroom. I DIYed, thrifted and shopped for the past 3 months to complete it before the arrival of our baby boy who will be sleeping with us ( yup, we're co-sleepers) for at least the first 15 months of his life. Mkay?. So consider this a nursery / master bedroom. Or a nuster bedroom if you will.
Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the post to see the sources and all of the wonderful vendors we worked with for this shoot.
Special thanks to BeddingStyle.com, Thrifttown, Homefromindia.com and Dash and Albert.
1. Rocking Chair: DIY, reupholstered and spray painted: Thriftttown
2. Rug under coffee table: Dash and Albert
3. Blue pulls on dresser and nightstand: Homefromindia.com
4. Jute Tote bag for baby essentials: Homefromindia.com
5. Bedding: Quilt and Duvet: BeddingStyle.com
6. Tassel Garland: Glam Fete By Bri on Etsy
7. Throw Pillows on Bed: DIY from old dresses
8. Coffee Table: Roadside Pickup
9. Throw on Rocking Chair: Thrifttown
10. Pillow on Rocking Chair: DIY from an old dress
11. Dresser: Craigslist find, sanded and painted
12. Dark brown sitting chair: Thrifttown, reupholstered with blue and white fabric
13. Glass bottle vases: DIY from old malt bottles and dipped in paint
14. Paper Flowers: DIY using white and ivory tissue paper
15. Large mirror above dresser: Thrifttown
16. Brass Lamp: Thrifttown
17: White Lamp: DIY-- Spray painted glossy white:Thrifttown
18. Blue and gold Cake Plate / Jewelry holder on bedside table: Glam Fete By Bri on Etsy